Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🥀 Flowers, allergies and a nonfiction to share....<br></br>Homeless by Liyana Dhamirah<br>{2026 Nonfiction Reading Challenge}</br>
I had an appointment at an allergy clinic this week to see if I am allergic to seafood, crustations or mollusks. Big surprise - I am not al...
-
Writing up a list of favorites for the year can be challenging as I enjoyed just about all the books I read. Here are a few standouts for ...
-
It's Sunday and the rain has been coming down since last night. We have a mini pond out front where the water is collecting. I expect ...
-
The time for the Classic Club Spin! Check that out through the link 👈 and join in if you'd like. It took me years to finally join ...

Oh my goodness! Thank you, Tina, for this today!
ReplyDeleteWell said!
ReplyDeletePerfect! Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. I love me some carbs! Mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, pies. Don't need the turkey, imho. ;)
ReplyDeleteHa. This is a good image. & Much to be thankful for. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete