Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another Classic - The Scapegoat by Daphne Du Maurier
Well I have done it again. Too many library holds have arrived before I was ready to balance them all. Currently was reading the nonfictio...
-
Writing up a list of favorites for the year can be challenging as I enjoyed just about all the books I read. Here are a few standouts for ...
-
The Correspondent by Virginia Evans was a 5 star buddy read with Susan at The Cue Card. I loved this book and the epistolary style appeal...
-
It's Sunday and the rain has been coming down since last night. We have a mini pond out front where the water is collecting. I expect ...

Oh my goodness! Thank you, Tina, for this today!
ReplyDeleteWell said!
ReplyDeletePerfect! Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. I love me some carbs! Mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, pies. Don't need the turkey, imho. ;)
ReplyDeleteHa. This is a good image. & Much to be thankful for. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete