I had signed up for the book challenge at Shelleyrae's site Book'd Out and went for the Nibbler category of six books.
Here's my round up.
- Social History - Changing Roles by Dr. Vivien Newman
- Popular Science - The Lost Family: How DNA Testing is Upending Who We Are by Libby Copeland
- Medical Memoir - Trauma by Dr. James Cole
- Climate/ Weather
- Celebrity - Taste by Stanley Tucci
- Reference - The Lyrics by Paul McCartney
- Geography - Stonehenge by Francis Pryor
- Linked to a Podcast
- Wild Animals - Aesop's Animals: The Science beyond the Fables by Jo Wimpenny
- Published in 2022
My favorite book in this reading challenge was The Lyrics by Paul McCartney. I was fortunate enough to have seen McCartney with Wings at a concert in Germany in 1976. It was amazing. Big fan here!
Trauma was another one I could recommend for the medical memoir.