Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🥀 Flowers, allergies and a nonfiction to share....<br></br>Homeless by Liyana Dhamirah<br>{2026 Nonfiction Reading Challenge}</br>
I had an appointment at an allergy clinic this week to see if I am allergic to seafood, crustations or mollusks. Big surprise - I am not al...
-
Writing up a list of favorites for the year can be challenging as I enjoyed just about all the books I read. Here are a few standouts for ...
-
The time for the Classic Club Spin! Check that out through the link 👈 and join in if you'd like. It took me years to finally join ...
-
It's Sunday and the rain has been coming down since last night. We have a mini pond out front where the water is collecting. I expect ...


Love it! Thank you for these. Very touching when those on both sides of the border stand up for what's right.
ReplyDeleteSusan, absolutely! I hope our nation can return to normalcy one day but it will probably take years.
DeleteAll I can say is that I hope my thoughts about what's going to happen, doesn't.
ReplyDeleteVicki, what are your thoughts?
DeleteTanks very much for your support on both counts. Ironically, this whole tariff situation and the nonsense Trump keeps spouting about the 51st state, have galvanized Canadians in ways rarely seen. The whole country is united and elbows are up!
ReplyDeleteDavid, stay strong and support your country with purchases that reflect your ideals. He doesn't speak for the majority of Americans, I assure you. Thak you for commenting.
DeleteI fully support this post :)
ReplyDeleteFrom one Tina to another, I'm glad you do!
Delete