Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🥀 Flowers, allergies and a nonfiction to share....<br></br>Homeless by Liyana Dhamirah<br>{2026 Nonfiction Reading Challenge}</br>
I had an appointment at an allergy clinic this week to see if I am allergic to seafood, crustations or mollusks. Big surprise - I am not al...
-
Writing up a list of favorites for the year can be challenging as I enjoyed just about all the books I read. Here are a few standouts for ...
-
The time for the Classic Club Spin! Check that out through the link 👈 and join in if you'd like. It took me years to finally join ...
-
It's Sunday and the rain has been coming down since last night. We have a mini pond out front where the water is collecting. I expect ...

Hear Hear. I've had to tune out today & maybe for a long long while. It will be Chaos. Let's keep our books going :-)
ReplyDeleteIt will be chaos. Can't believe 90 million voters did not turn out. Keeping the reading going for sure!
DeleteI was shocked. I was sure Kamala was going to win.
ReplyDeleteVicki, I can't believe 90 million registered voters did not turn out to vote.
DeleteThis has been such a terrible week. It's a fine balance of staying informed and staying sane. I read several substack newletters, which are very informative, but the daily events and Executive Orders are insane. I fear for this country.
ReplyDelete