Monday, May 24, 2021

Repetition

 Quite a while back Wordpress switched to a new editing format.  I know many of my fellow WP bloggers were unhappy about that change just as I was. Some preservered and figured it all out. Kudos to you there :-)

I lost patience and started anew with Blogger, moving some of my favorite posts/authors over to this site.  I posted about that on my page HERE

Well.... I'd planned to only post new reviews but I just received an email from Wordpress stating my old site and posts will be no longer....unless I'd like to pay for it. Perhaps I'm misinterpreting this but I have decided to harvest more old posts and place in this blog.

Hence the post title- repetition.  I don't know if email subscriptions even work. I am not computer savvy. 



2 comments:

  1. I have a self hosted Wordpress blog, I'm not a fan of the changes but am keeping it for now. I use Inoreader for all the blogs I want to follow and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, I didn’t know about Inoreader so thank you for mentioning that!

      Delete

The Road to Dalton by Shannon Bowring and The Empty House by Rosamunde Pilcher

Two books - one very good and one surprisingly bad. The Road to Dalton This story had me captivated by the poetic and descriptive writing.  ...