Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Nigella Lawson's Christmas Pudding Hunt for 2020

Nigella Lawson is one of my favorite cooks and I love each and every cookbook she has written.  Did you know she does a contest during the Christmas holidays?

Nigella’s Christmas Pudding Hunt started again and I was way late to the party.  You can still sign up and play along.  Click on the link HERE and sign in to your Nigella account or start one up if you like.  There is a link for logging in via Facebook but I am not a FB member so, I can't advise you there.



Here is one of the clues.  It's fun looking for the correct recipe and if you win, yoou'll receive a dynamite gift basket!  Maybe a cookbook too.


The prize is a Christmas hamper filled with goodies.


I wish I had remembered to look for her annual prize hunt earlier in Decemeber but, as I said, it's easy to catch up and play along.






4 comments:

  1. I'm going to pass but I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I'll have to look into this because I'm a huge Nigella fan! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I would love to win that hamper! I like the sound of the salad recipe, too. I am overwhelmed with the holiday recipes I already have, though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love nigella and i didn't know she had a competition at christmas. merry christmas to you.
    cheers
    sherry

    ReplyDelete

The Road to Dalton by Shannon Bowring and The Empty House by Rosamunde Pilcher

Two books - one very good and one surprisingly bad. The Road to Dalton This story had me captivated by the poetic and descriptive writing.  ...